Generally speaking, when pulling from commercial content based on default D&D conventions:
- “Orcs” map to Chaos Brutes.
- “Halflings” map to Hobgoblins
- “Dwarves” map to Caledonians. Humans, for non-adventuring NPCs. Caledonian Halflings for adventurers.
- “Elves” map to Hibernian Gaels
- “Half-elves” map to Hibernian humans
Damn if I’ve figured out where to map default Hobgoblins to, though. Most of the good critter names are already taken. Goblin-magi, maybe? Mountain-goblins? Goblin-brutes?
3 thoughts on “Universal Import Matrix”